How to join The Elite of the Elite?
- Be Professionally Trained.
- Licensed & Insured as required
- Own a Web Site or one in progress. We can help
- No Criminal History
- Sign NDA or Non Disclosure Agreement
- PBRA Logo on member site with Link Back to our site
- Respond to all leads and service calls within 24 Hours
- Subscribe to the PBRA code of Ethics
- Be an Independent Non Franchise Entity
PBRA Code of Ethics:
Each member of the Professional Bathtub Refinishing Association has pledged to observe the highest of standards in honesty, integrity and responsibility while conducting business:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety. The PBRA shall promote and use green products as they become available.
- Make all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.